WIN ALCE NERO! – Join our May contest
Alce Nero is an Italian brand of organic products founded in the 1970s and that ever since has been striving to produce delicious, healthy and nourishing food that come from agriculture that respect the land.
I love their mission statement: “We work for what is good, clean and fair”. I feel that should be a philosophy of life for many of us.
During my last trip in Italy I had the opportunity and pleasure to visit Alce Nero headquarter in Bologna and 2 of their factories, one in Cesenate (which produces tomato sauce and puree’, fruit juices, pate’, rice, beans and pestos).
and one in Bitonto which produces extra virgin olive oil.
Currently Alce Nero produces and sells a wide range of organic products, from honey to pasta, pesto, sauce, jam, juices, coffee, chocolate, cookies and much more.
In China, however, only a few items are currently available, although the team of Alce Nero is working on getting more and more into the country.
Until then, to let you guys try some of their awesome products, I am going to run a small contest. Here is how it works:
- make one recipe using one or more alce nero products (pasta, oil, sauces, puree’, honey – whatever you like)
- take a picture of your final dish and alce nero products that you have used and post it on you moment
- Scan ExpatCucina QR code, follow us and send us a screenshot of your moments with the post about the recipe
The winner will receive a bag of
– 500 gr whole grain organic spaghetti
– 1 jar of organic fig jam
-1 jar of organic zucchini pesto
– 1 bar of organic acacia dark chocolate
– 1 bar of 75% dark organic chocolate
– 1 jar of organic arrabbiata sauce
– 1 jar of organic tomato pure
The winner will be announced on May 31st!
Good luck to you all!