Papaya Blast Smoothie
Creamy, nutritious and just tooooo good!
It’s getting hot here in Shanghai so what’s best than cooling off with a nice smoothie?
This is the perfect pre-workout snack, breakfast or afternoon snack. The kind of the show this time is papaya, which is one of my favorite fruit and it also among the low-glycemic ones, as it is rich in fibers.
To fresh things up a notch, I used gre3n coconut water and to add some extra creaminess I used Irene rich yogurt. Give this one a try!
Here is the recipe 🙂
Ingredients (makes 1):
- 1 can coconut water (I used gre3n from Thailand)
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 140 gr rich yogurt (if you live in Shanghai, try Irene’s, they are the best)
- 1 cup diced frozen papaya
- 1/2 cup sliced frozen banana
- 1/2 cup ice cubes (optional)
Gather all the ingredients
Place them in a blender and process until creamy and smooth. Enjoy 🙂